Faculty member and paper presentations 2019
- December 2019 - Conducted one day workshop on "Counselling approaches - Handling child sexual abuse" on 15th December at the Bloom Health Care, Chennai.
- November 2019 - Facilitated one day workshop organized by Padme on "Psychological and Social preparedness for adoption" on 17th November at Bloom Health Care, Chennai.
- October 2019 - Resource person to facilitate a session on “ Post Marriage Counselling, Conflict Resolution & Relationship Management” on 12th October 2019 at Hotel Vestin Park, Egmore, Chennai.
- October 2019 - One of the panellists at the Preston College, Teynampet Chennai on October 10th on "World Mental Health day". The topic is "TOGETHER WE CAN COUNSELLING, CONSULTING AND BEYOND".
- September 2019 - Resource person at the Australian Consulate addressing the employees on 12th September "R U OK day?"
- August 2019 - Resource person for "Happiness Conclave- 2019" at the Headquarters Southern Naval Command - Naval base- Kochi on 6th August 2019.
- Currently a resource person through Adopt-Padme (NGO) for "Adoption Counselling Competency" 3 months certificate course for students for PG students at Mt. Carmel Bangalore.
- July 2019 - "Cardiac Psychology and Counseling" faculty at the 2nd National Conference on Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation in Chennai, July 2019.
Faculty member and paper presentations
- February 2018 - Lecture on 'Live-in relationships, psychosocial and sexual issues At Inter-church service Association, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai
- September 2017 – Faculty for "Heart matters" in the 1st National Conference on Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Chennai.
- August 2017 - Panelist on "Mental Health ACT" at the TISS - BALM, Chennai.
- April 2017 - Psychosocial factors of "Sexual harassment at workplace" for Employees Federation of South India, Nungambakkam Chennai.
- February 2016 - Facilitated workshop on "Infertility Counseling" at 21st National Conference of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction in Indore.
- January - 2015 - Won Prof. Dipak Bhar for the best scientific/technical session at the 50th National & International Conference of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology in Thirupathi, Andra Pradesh, India. The topic presented was on "Psychological wellbeing of childlessness - An exploration".
- January 2012 - Facilitated workshop on "Preparedness for Marriage" on need for Pre marriage counseling at the National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society, Cochin, India.
- September 2010 - Faculty member at the 26th National Conference of Sexology, Chennai on "Family System & Sexual health in marriage.
- January 2010 - Designed and facilitated as one of the faculty members for a three day workshop for mental health professionals on introducing the concept of "Fertility Management Counseling" at Bloom Fertility & Health care, KK Nagar, Chennai.